Our skills and experience encompass events, PR, marketing, and social media
We work within publishing, the arts, science and wellbeing
We specialise in delivering creative campaigns, events and project management
We organise tours and festivals throughout the UK
We win awards and get people talking
We can work separately or together, depending on the project
"Angela and Jaz are enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated. I would recommend them to anyone."
- Matt Haig, author of Reasons to Stay Alive and How to Stop Time
“Angela is wonderful - full of passion, knowledge and imagination. The work she has done with Book Slam is exemplary, and I always pay attention when Angela asks me to do something. I can’t recommend her highly enough.”
- David Nicholls, author of One Day
“Jaz’s vision, enthusiasm and hard work established The Novel Cure not only as a much-talked about book, but also as an ongoing brand. Angela and Jaz’s events are always interesting and well executed.”
- Ella Berthoud, co-author of The Novel Cure.
"It has always been an honour and a pleasure to work with Angela on publicity for my books – her intuitions are great and her work is wonderful."
- David Eagleman, author of Sum and The Brain
“Angela and Jaz’s ideas made a huge difference to the success of my book and I love working with them.”
- Claudia Hammond, presenter of BBC Radio 4’s All in the Mind
"Angela devised brilliant publicity campaigns for both of my books, without which neither could have made the same impact. She was a fount of original ideas, easy to work with, and persistent in pursuing the best opportunities for promoting my work – I would recommend her without hesitation."
- Oliver Burkeman, author of The Antidote and Help!, and Guardian columnist
“Imaginative and creative - a joy to work with.”
- David Shrigley, artist and author of How Are You Feeling and What The Hell Are You Doing?
An Evening with Nick Cave
Irvine Welsh: Skagboys Launch
World Book Night
The Novel Cure tour